* The rate is $220 per night
* Single night stays are an additionl $20
* These rates are double occupancy
* No charge for children under two years old
* Additional guests can be accommodated in your room on inflatable beds at $25 each.
* Hawaii taxes are added at 13.25%
* We accept Visa or Mastercard, checks, and Paypal.
* Check in is from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., or call.
* Checkout is at 11:00.
* No pets.
* Smoking is permitted in the parking area only
* Advance menu accommodations are available.
* Standard deposit is 50%, with the the balance due upon arrival.
* Cancellations made more than 30 days from the date of arrival will be charged a $25 service fee, with the balance refunded.
* Cancellations made less than 30 days from the date of arrival will be refunded for any nights that are taken by other guests, minus a $25 service fee.
* Early departures will be treated as cancellations.
* Directions: from the town of Honokaa, follow signs to the Waipio Lookout. During the day, the lookout is staffed by education and information officers. If you see one, please acknowledge them and tell them where you are going. The road into Waipio Valley starts at the lookout, where signs prohibit access by other than four wheel drive vehicles. You will need to pass these signs and drive carefully down the Waipio Valley Road for about 200 feet. At that point, our paved, unmarked road turns off to the left back up the hill. Don’t miss the turnoff, or you really will need a four wheel drive vehicle. Waipio Rim is at the end of the road, about 1/4 mile from the turnoff. GPS coordinates are 20N 6’ 53.25 by 155W 35’ 12.43. There is a public phone at the lookout, feel free to call us at 808-775-1727 if you are concerned about the drive and we will come to meet you.
mail: PO Box 213, Honokaa, HI 96727
physical address: 48-5561 Honokaa-Waipio Rd., Honokaa, HI 96727